Approved Courses for North Carolina Electrical License RenewalApproved by North Carolina State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors
North Carolina Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the North Carolina State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors for North Carolina Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
North Carolina Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||8 hours of continuing education for U, I and L license types. Up to 24 hours can be taken during one renewal cycle and used for later renewals for U, I, and L license types. Four hours per year must be classroom.|
|Board Contact Information:||
North Carolina State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors
PO Box 18727
Phone: (919) 733-9042
Fax: (800) 691-8399
|License Renewal Deadlines:||The date the license was issued, every year.|
|Board Website Link:||NC State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors|
|License Status / Renewal Credits:||On Board's Website|
|License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|