Approved Courses for Oregon Electrical License RenewalApproved by Oregon Building Codes Division - Electrical Board
Oregon Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Oregon Building Codes Division - Electrical Board for Oregon Electricians' License Renewal. Oregon courses can definitely be reciprocated to the state of Washington FOR FREE!
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
Oregon Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||Different requirements for the various license types. Check here to find your requirements.|
|Board Contact Information:||
Oregon Building Codes Division - Electrical Board
1535 Edgewater ST NW
PO BOX 14470
Phone: (503) 378-4133
Fax: (503) 378-2322
|License Renewal Deadlines:||PJ, LEA, LEB, & LME licenses expire this year on 10/1/2020! But overall, different groups expire on October 1st, every three years.|
|Board Website Link:||Building Codes Division|
|License Status / Renewal Credits:||On Board's Website|
|License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|