Approved Courses for Utah Electrical License RenewalApproved by Utah Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing
Utah Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Utah Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing for Utah Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
Utah Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|Electrical Continuing Education Requirements:||16 hours of continuing education. You are required to take at least 12 hours of core and the other 4 hours can be professional. These CE Courses are good for Electrical Apprentices, Journeyman Electricians, and Master Electricians.|
|Electrical Board Contact Information:||
Utah Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing
160 East 300 South
Salt Lake City, UT
Phone: (801) 530-6078
Fax: (801) 530-6511
|Electrical License Renewal Deadlines:||BEFORE November 30th, 2020. Renewal is every two years (even years).|
|Electrical Board Website Link:||Utah State Board of Electricians|
|Electrical License Status / Electrical Continuing Education Credits:||On Board's Website|
|Electrical License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|