Approved Courses for Rhode Island Electrical License Renewal
Rhode Island Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Rhode Island DLT Division of Professional Regulation Electricians for Rhode Island Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
Rhode Island Electrical Board Continuing Education Provider License#: A-004576
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
Rhode Island Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|Electrical Continuing Education Requirements:||15 hours of Mandatory Continuing Education (MCE). The mandatory continuing education requirement is limited to Class A Electrical Contractors and Class B Journeyperson Electricians.|
|Electrical Board Contact Information:||
Rhode Island DLT Division of Professional Regulation Electricians
PO Box 20247
Phone: (401) 462-8580 Option 4
Fax: (401) 462-8528
|Electrical License Renewal Deadlines:||Before the license expiration date, every 2 years.|
|Electrical Board Website Link:||DLT Division of Professional Regulation Electricians|
|Electrical License Status / Electrical Continuing Education Credits:||On Board's Website|
|Electrical License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|