Approved Courses for New Hampshire Electrical License Renewal
New Hampshire Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the New Hampshire Electricians' Board for New Hampshire Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
New Hampshire Electrical Board Continuing Education Provider License#: 0231
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
New Hampshire Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|Electrical Continuing Education Requirements:||15 hours of continuing education relating to the current National Electric Code.|
|Electrical Board Contact Information:||
New Hampshire Electricians' Board
Anna Philbrook Building
121 South Fruit Street
Phone: (603) 271-2219
Fax: (603) 271-6990
|Electrical License Renewal Deadlines:||
BOARD UPDATE: The new extended deadline is June 30th. EVERY licensee must take a 2020 NEC course to earn their code update credits to renew. ALL electricians need to take this update by the deadline of June 30th".
|Electrical Board Website Link:||Electrician Board Office of the Fire Marshall|
|Electrical License Status / Electrical Continuing Education Credits:||On Board's Website|
|Electrical License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|