Approved Courses for Michigan Electrical License Renewal
Michigan Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs for Michigan Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
This is the second time I've used your service to complete my CE requirement for my Michigan license. It truly is the complete package, all of the information you need is in the program. This time around I was extremely busy but easily completed it entirely on my cell phone as I could fit it in. I will never use anyone but Electrical License Renewal. Thanks Guys!John R. 12.27.2019
Returning For More? Sign In To Your Account
Michigan Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|Electrical Continuing Education Requirements:||Master, Journey, Fire Alarm Specialty Technician License require 15 hour Code Course. Sign Specialist License requires 8 hour Code Course.|
|Electrical Board Contact Information:||
Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
Ottawa Building 611 W. Ottawa
P.O. Box 30004
Phone: (517) 241-9320
Fax: (517) 373-8547
|Electrical License Renewal Deadlines:||December 31st, every year for Journey and Master electrician licenses. ALL licensees are required to complete an approved 15-Hour Code Update course within 1 year of Michigan adopting the new version of the National Electrical Code, but they have not yet adopted the 2020. Stay tuned.|
|Electrical Board Website Link:||LARA Electrical Division|
|Electrical License Status / Electrical Continuing Education Credits:||On Board's Website|
|Electrical License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|