Approved Courses for California Electrical License RenewalApproved by California Department of Industrial Relations
California Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the California Department of Industrial Relations (DIR), the electrical board, to offer these accredited electrical continuing education courses for license renewal. Courses are good for all license types: General Electrician, Residential Electrician, Certified General Contractor, Certified General Electrician, Fire|Life|Safety, Voice Data Video, Lighting Technician, C-10 Contractor, and More!
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
California Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|Electrical Continuing Education Requirements:||32 hours of continuing education for certified electricians.|
|Electrical Board Contact Information:||
California Department of Industrial Relations
Attn: Electrician Certification Unit
PO Box 420603
San Francisco, CA
Phone: (510) 286-3900
Fax: (510) 286-3917
|Electrical License Renewal Deadlines:||Before the license expiration date, every three years.|
|Electrical Board Website Link:||CA Department of Industrial Relations|
|Electrical License Status / Electrical Continuing Education Credits:||On Board's Website|
|Electrical License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|