Code Compliant Electrical Installations - PM
Approved by the North Carolina State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors for North Carolina Electricians License Renewal.
*Also Approved by the NCDOI for Inspectors' Classroom Credits for Electrical Inspector License Renewal!
Yes! We Are Approved by the North Carolina State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors for North Carolina Electricians' License Renewal.
The Instructor:Don Hursey retired as Durham City/County Senior Electrical Inspector after 33 years of service. He is a licensed electrical contractor for North Carolina. He received the “Instructor of the Year” Award in 2004 from the NC Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors, and in 2008 he received the North Carolina “Electrical Inspector of the Year” Award from the NC Chapter of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI). Don is a member of the North Carolina Ellis Cannady Chapter of IAEI Education Committee and NFPA 72 Committee. He is also a North Carolina State Fair Electrical Apprenticeship Contest Judge. Mr. Hursey is also an instructor for NFPA, UL, Southeastern OSHA Training Institute Education Center and Capital Electric.
- With this One-Of-A-Kind Course, You Can Do 4, 8, 12 or 16 Hours for $150. It is up to You!
- *A Discount Code Will Be Provided During Class For The Free Online Courses.
- Check in starts at 7:45 AM and CLASSES START RIGHT AWAY AT 8:00 AM / 1:00 PM.
- Everyone Gets 1 Hour For Lunch If Attending Full Day. From 12 Noon - 1 PM.
- Danishes and Coffee in the AM
- Cookies and Sodas in PM
- Lunch is Your Free Time
- Date: July 13th, 2023
- AM Times: 8am - 12 Noon (Morning)
- PM Times: 1 pm - 5pm (Afternoon)
- Full Location (Click to Map): Ramada By Wyndham Raleigh; 1520 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607 (919) 832-4100
- Location Building: Ramada By Wyndham Raleigh
- Location Address: 1520 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607
- Location Phone: (919) 832-4100
- PLUS: FREE PRIZES & GIVE-AWAYS~! (At Every ElectricalLicenseRenewal.com Event)
- Cancellation/Rescheduling more than 1 week out = 100% refund.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling within 1 week of class but more than 48 hours out = 75% refund.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling within 48 hours of class = No Refund, but 50% off next class.