Approved Courses for Texas Alarm License RenewalApproved by Texas Department of Public Safety, Private Security Bureau
Texas Alarm Systems Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Texas Department of Public Safety, Private Security Bureau for Texas Alarm Technicians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
Texas Alarm Systems License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||8 hours of continuing education; 7 must relate to type of registration held and 1 must cover ethics. Locksmith: 16 hours required every 2 years. Alarm system installer or salesperson: 16 hours required with 2 hours covering the NEC during the first year, subsequent renewals 8 hours required with 1 hour covering the NEC.|
|Board Contact Information:||
Texas Department of Public Safety, Private Security Bureau
PO Box 15999
Phone: (512) 424-7293
Fax: (512) 424-7726
|License Renewal Deadlines:||Before license expiration date (every year). Locksmith: before license expiration date (every 2 years).|
|Board Website Link:||Texas Department of Public Safety, Private Security Bureau|
|License Status / Renewal Credits:||On Board's Website|
|License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|