Approved Courses for New Jersey Alarm License RenewalApproved by New Jersey Fire Alarm, Burglar Alarm and Locksmith Advisory Committee
New Jersey Alarm Systems Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the New Jersey Fire Alarm, Burglar Alarm and Locksmith Advisory Committee for New Jersey Alarm Technicians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
New Jersey Alarm Systems License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||24-52 hours of continuing education each triennial cycle. 2 Hours on Barrier Free Subcode. 2 Hours on NJ Uniform Construction Code. 2 Hours on ADA Code, 2 Hours on Industrial Safety, and 2 Hours on Laws and Rules. Remaining hours must be relevant to scope of practice. Burglar Alarm License must have 3 Hours on Smoke Detection Systems (only 10 hours can be online).|
|Board Contact Information:||
New Jersey Fire Alarm, Burglar Alarm and Locksmith Advisory Committee
P.O. Box 45042
Phone: (973) 504-6245
Fax: (973) 273-8035
|License Renewal Deadlines:||August 31, 2016 (every three years).|
|Board Website Link:||NJ Division of Consumer Affairs|
|License Status / Renewal Credits:||On Board's Website|
|License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|