Accepted Courses for Illinois Electrical Engineer License RenewalAccepted by Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
Illinois Electrical Engineer Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Accepted by the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation for Illinois Electrical Engineers' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
Illinois Electrical Engineer License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||30 professional development hours every 2 years.|
|Board Contact Information:||
Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
320 West Washington St
Phone: (217) 785-0820
|License Renewal Deadlines:||April 30th, every two years (odd numbered years).|
|Board Website Link:||Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation|
|License Status / Renewal Credits:||On Board's Website|
|License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|