Approved Courses for Wisconsin Electrical License RenewalApproved by Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
Wisconsin Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services for Wisconsin Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
The subject matter that was presented covered the questions without use of any other outside information. This system is truly better than any other systems I have used in the past 15 years. Spectacular job."Jeffrey W.
Wisconsin Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||24 hours of continuing education (for J, M, CEI, and UDC).|
|Board Contact Information:||
Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
PO Box 8935
Phone: (608) 261-8467
Fax: (608) 283-7418
|License Renewal Deadlines:||J, M, CEI, and UDC are due by June 30th every 4 years. DCQ: Before the expiration date, every 2 years.|
|Board Website Link:||Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services|
|Check Your License Status/CE Credit:||On the Board's Website|