Approved Courses for Washington Electrical License RenewalApproved by Washington Department of Labor and Industries - Electrical Division
Washington Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Washington Department of Labor and Industries - Electrical Division for Washington Electricians' License Renewal. Washington courses can definitely be reciprocated to the state of Oregon FOR FREE!
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
My first time with your company,and I will only use this company in the future. I will tell all my co-workers and anyone that will listen! Thank you.John R.
Washington Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||24 hours of continuing education; 8 hours must be on the National Electric Code; 4 hours must be on the RCW/WAC.|
|Board Contact Information:||
Washington Department of Labor and Industries - Electrical Division
PO Box 44000
Phone: (360) 902-5269
Fax: (360) 902-5296
|License Renewal Deadlines:||Before the license expiration date, every three years.|
|Board Website Link:||Washington Labor Industries, Electrical Division|
|License Status / Renewal Credits:||On Board's Website|
|License Renewal Form:||On Board's Website|