Approved Courses for Utah Electrical License RenewalApproved by Utah Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing
Utah Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Utah Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing for Utah Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
The subject matter that was presented covered the questions without use of any other outside information. This system is truly better than any other systems I have used in the past 15 years. Spectacular job."Jeffrey W.
Utah Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||16 hours of continuing education. You are required to take at least 12 hours of core and the other 4 hours can be professional. These CE Courses are good for Electrical Apprentices, Journeyman Electricians, and Master Electricians.|
|Board Contact Information:||
Utah Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing
160 East 300 South
Salt Lake City, UT
Phone: (801) 530-6628
Fax: (801) 530-6511
|License Renewal Deadlines:||November 30th, every two years.|
|Board Website Link:||Utah State Board of Electricians|
|Check Your License Status/CE Credit:||On the Board's Website|