Approved Courses for Montana Electrical License RenewalApproved by Montana State Electrical Board
Montana Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Montana State Electrical Board for Montana Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
Montana Electrical Board Continuing Education Provider License#: ELE-CEP-LIC-30584
The subject matter that was presented covered the questions without use of any other outside information. This system is truly better than any other systems I have used in the past 15 years. Spectacular job."Jeffrey W.
Montana Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||16 hours of continuing education; At least 8 hours must be on the current National Electric Code.|
|Board Contact Information:||
Montana State Electrical Board
301 South Park Avenue
P.O. Box 200513
Phone: (406) 841-2209
Fax: (406) 841-2309
|License Renewal Deadlines:||July 15th, every two years.|
|Board Website Link:||Montana State Electrical Board|
|Check Your License Status/CE Credit:||On the Board's Website|