Approved Courses for Florida Electrical License RenewalApproved by Division of Professions, Electrical Contractors' Licensing Board
Florida Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the Division of Professions, Electrical Contractors' Licensing Board for Florida Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- FREE Daily Rush-Reporting™ so boards will know the same day.
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
The subject matter that was presented covered the questions without use of any other outside information. This system is truly better than any other systems I have used in the past 15 years. Spectacular job."Jeffrey W.
Florida Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||
14 hours of board approved continuing education is required each 2-year period prior to the renewal period for both certified and registered contractors.
At least 7 hours on technical subjects (T), 1 hour on workers' compensation (C), 1 hour on workplace safety (S), 1 hour on business practices (B), 1 hour of advanced course (Adv), and 1 hour of laws and rules (L). The other 2 hours can be on any of the above topics and will count as general credit.
Multiple license holders are required to complete the continuing education requirements only once each two-year period.
Contractors, who are engaged in alarm system contracting, must take a two-hour false alarm prevention course, as part of their continuing education.
If your license was issued less than 12 months prior to August 31st of the renewal year you do not owe any continuing education. If your license was issued more than 1 year but less than 2 years prior to August 31st of the renewal year you owe 7 hours of continuing education.
|Board Contact Information:||
Division of Professions, Electrical Contractors' Licensing Board
1940 N. Monroe Street
Phone: (850) 487-1395
Fax: (850) 921-0038
|License Renewal Deadlines:||August 31st, every two years.|
|Board Website Link:||Electrical Contractors Licensing Board|
|Check Your License Status/CE Credit:||On the Board's Website|