Approved Courses for California Electrical License RenewalApproved by California Department of Industrial Relations
California Electrical Continuing Education:
Yes! We Are Approved by the California Department of Industrial Relations for California Electricians' License Renewal.
- 100% FREE TO TAKE THE COURSE! Just pop in to see if you like it!
- Payment Is Not Required until afterwards if you want the board notified & a certificate.
- An Approved Course Certificate becomes immediately available, No waiting!
- No Code Book Required, Everything You Need is Included.
- Work at Your Own Pace, Start & Stop As You Please.
- Restart Any Course Without Losing Any Time.
- Available 24/7/365, With 100% Uptime.
- Immediate Feedback and Running Score.
- Instructor Support For Your Questions.
- Approved Provider In More Than Half The US.
- And FREE Multi-State Reciprocations.
The subject matter that was presented covered the questions without use of any other outside information. This system is truly better than any other systems I have used in the past 15 years. Spectacular job."Jeffrey W.
California Electrical License Renewal Information
(Information is reliable but not guaranteed.
Confirm with your state board.)
|License Renewal Requirements:||32 hours of continuing education for certified electricians.|
|Board Contact Information:||
California Department of Industrial Relations
Attn: Electrician Certification Unit
PO Box 420603
San Francisco, CA
Phone: (510) 286-3900
Fax: (510) 286-3917
|License Renewal Deadlines:||Before the license expiration date, every three years.|
|Board Website Link:||CA Department of Industrial Relations|
|Check Your License Status/CE Credit:||On the Board's Website|